Informationen zur Reihenausgabe:
Now in a new edition,
Learning brings the world to your classroom with
, a six-level integrated-skills series with grammar and vocabulary for young adult and adult English language learners.
content, video, and engaging topics,
inspires a generation of informed decisionmakers. With
, learners develop their ability to think critically and communicate effectively in the global community.
- An extensive Critical Thinking syllabus encourages learners to develop well-informed opinions.
- Updated and relevant content through
photographs and video engages learners by connecting them to people and places from around the world.
- New "My Life" sections help learners explore the connections between the content and their own lives.
The following new and updated features of the second edition of
are based on extensive research and consultation with teachers and learners from around the world:
Student's Book + App
- Updated global content in the unit themes and reading selections
- Updated video material featuring additional video support for vocabulary learning
- New, specially selected
photography stimulates learners? visual literacy skills
- Extended and better-integrated critical thinking syllabus actively engages students in their language learning, encouraging them to develop their own well-informed and reasoned opinions
- A refined grammar syllabus with increased scaffolding and an enhanced reference section
- New "Memory Booster" activities improve students' ability to retain new language
- Improved Classroom Presentation Tool now includes the Workbook pages, academic skills worksheets, extra support, and extension activities
- Engaging tasks with fascinating
- Grammar reference with additional practice activities
- Access code to download the Student App
Student App is an exciting new feature of the second edition, it contains the video and audio for the Student's Book and Workbook, grammar practice activities, interactive reading practice, expanded wordlists, and games.
Workbook + Audio CD
- Interactive version of the Student's Book with integrated audio and video
MyLife Online Resources
- Further content-rich practice of the language aims in the Student's Book
- Grammar extra sections to extend students' understanding of how grammar works
- A focus on learning skills to encourage independent learning
- A graded IELTS test to allow students to benchmark their learning
Teacher's Book + Audio-CD + DVD
- Consolidates the Student's Books contents
- Includes new activities for vocabulary, grammar, writing, speaking and pronunciation
- Provides additional practice that complements the print Workbooks
- MyELT platform allows teachers to set up classes and monitor students' progress via a gradebook
- Detailed teaching notes, answer keys, background information and teacher development tips
- Photocopiable communicative activities
- Progress tests for every unit
- Make paper and online tests in minutes
resource website contains a wealth of extra teaching material including video, audio, tests, wordlists and much more.
Student's ebook and online workbook bundle: digital code available for purchase from eltngl.com/cornelsen